GSD Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Graduate School of Design Financial Aid System. Access to this aid system is given to all GSD applicants, and is not an indication of admission.
To prevent any issues using the Online Financial Aid System, please be sure that your computer meets the following technical specifications. Keep in mind that Internet Explorer on a PC, is the ideal environment.
Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (Do NOT use Safari or Chrome, dependent on
user settings, sometimes does not submit properly
a wired connection instead of a wifi connection
your security setting to low (user specific firewalls and security settings
Frequently Asked Questions
- I submitted the application, when can I view my financial aid package?
- Returning students who submitted all required documents for packaging by the deadline of April 22, will be able to view their financial aid package in early June. When it is available, students will receive an email from the Financial Aid Office.
- When can I start the supplemental loan process?
- Loan information will be sent
to students in June. You don't have to start applying for loans for the 2019-2020 academic year until
- I've been locked out of my account, how do I unlock it?
- Emailed email@example.com to let us know, and we will unlock it.
- My Harvard key/login credentials is invalid, what do I do?
- The financial aid system is different from the systems that use Harvard Key, your username is generally your GSD email address, but it was also emailed to you on March 26.