GSD Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Graduate School of Design Financial Aid System. Access to this aid system is given to all GSD applicants, and is not an indication of admission.
Your Student Username
For new applicants or newly admitted students, your student username will be the email address you provided on your application for admission.
To prevent any issues using the Online Financial Aid System, please be sure that your computer meets the following technical specifications. Keep in mind that Internet Explorer on a PC, is the ideal environment.
Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (Do NOT use Safari or Chrome, dependent on
user settings, sometimes does not submit properly
a wired connection instead of a wifi connection
your security setting to low (user specific firewalls and security settings
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I view my financial aid
- Login and click on the Menu
button in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on the link that says
"Accept Awards" to view your financial aid package.
- I do not see a financial aid
package, what do I do?
- If you did not submit a
financial aid application, you would not have been evaluated for a
financial aid package. You will
need to submit and then let us know.
- After you submit the
application, email the Financial Aid Office
- If you are a domestic student
and did not submit a FAFSA and a Financial Aid Application, you will not
have been evaluated for a financial aid package. You will need to submit both to be
- I can't use the first time user link to log in to view my financial aid
package, what do I do?
- As a newly admitted student,
you should have already asessed the financial aid portal to submit your
financial aid application.
- Because you have already used
the portal, you would not be considered a first time user. You would have set up your
acccount. Please use the email
address you provided on your application for admission as your username
and the password you created.
- If you do not remember your
password, please click on "Forgot your Password?" and reset it.
- I submitted the application, when can I view my financial aid package?
- Returning students who submitted all required documents for packaging by the deadline of April 9, will be able to view their financial aid package in May. When it is available, students will receive an email from the Financial Aid Office.
- Can I borrow more loans?
- Loan information will be sent
to students in June. You don't have to start applying for loans for the 2018-2019 academic year until