GSD Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Graduate School of Design Financial Aid System.
To prevent any issues using the Online Financial Aid System, please be sure that your computer meets the following technical specifications. Keep in mind that Internet Explorer on a PC, is the ideal environment.
Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (Do NOT use Safari or Chrome, dependent on
user settings, sometimes does not submit properly
a wired connection instead of a wifi connection
your security setting to low (user specific firewalls and security settings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get a confirmation email after my application has been successfully submitted?
- No you do not. To check if your application was submitted successfully, log in, click on Menu, click on Financial Aid Application. If it was submitted successfully you will see the Application Status as Submitted with a Status Date.
- If you do not see the Applicaton Status and Status date, you will need submit the application again. Make sure to read over the technical specifications and submit again.
- I've been locked out of my account, how do I unlock it?
- Email email@example.com and we will unlock it.
- My Harvard key/login credentials is invalid, what do I do?
- The financial aid system is different from the systems that use Harvard Key, your username is generally your GSD email address. Your username was also emailed to you on March 19, 2020. Please check your email for subject titled "Apply for 2020-2021 Financial Aid".
- I submitted the application, when can I view my financial aid package?
- Returning students who submitted all required documents for packaging by the deadline of April 10, will be able to view their financial aid package in early June. When it is available, students will receive an email from the Financial Aid Office.
- When can I start the supplemental loan process?
- Loan information will be sent to students in June. You don't have to start applying for loans for the 2020-2021 academic year until then.