GSD Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Graduate School of Design Financial Aid System.
To prevent any issues using the Online Financial Aid System, please be sure that your computer meets the following technical specifications. Keep in mind that Internet Explorer on a PC, is the ideal environment.
Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (Do NOT use Safari or Chrome, dependent on
user settings, sometimes does not submit properly
a wired connection instead of a wifi connection
your security setting to low (user specific firewalls and security settings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get a confirmation email after my application has been successfully submitted?
- No you do not. To check if your application was submitted successfully, log in, click on Menu, click on Financial Aid Application. If it was submitted successfully you will see the Application Status as Submitted with a Status Date.
- If you do not see the Applicaton Status and Status date, make sure to read over the technical specifications, and submit again.
- I've been locked out of my account, how do I unlock it?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will unlock it.
- My Harvard key/login credentials is invalid, what do I do?
- The financial aid system is different from the systems that use Harvard Key, your username is generally your GSD email address.
- I submitted the application, when can I view my financial aid package?
- If you are awarded, you will receive an email from the Financial Aid Office.
- When can I start the supplemental loan process?
- Loan information can be found by logging into my.harvard, going to the Financial Aid section, then going to the Quick Links section. There you will find links to loan information for students.